Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The Joys of After Christmas Sales

Lily and Jan's Mommy here.  Yesterday I went to Petsmart to picked up canned food for the girls when I noticed all the stuff on clearance from Christmas.  I had to pick up a few toys for the girls including the one Jan plays with in this video:


It's a Turbo Scratcher that's normally $16.99 on sale for $8.47!  Jan has been playing with it to the point of panting.  She runs around it in circles, bunny kicks it, and just has a lot of fun.  I also got a replacement laser toy on clearance, since I can't seem to find it.  Seeing my girls have so much fun and saving money on the toys makes me a very happy kitty Mommy!

7 comments:

  1. great find! it is a huge hit over here, I should go out and see if I can find any more to have on hand when this one finally dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun on sale is purrfect! We wish you a wonderful and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy New Year girls. ALL of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah, that looks fun!! Smoochies for you both to celebrate the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have one of those but we didn't get it on sale!!!

    Happy New Year!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun toy! The mom has had good luck finding things on clearance at PetSmart too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those after Christmas sales are the BEST! Happy New Year, dear pals!

    ReplyDelete