Wednesday, August 13, 2014

What we've been up to!

Lily here - Sorry my friends, I know my Mommy is horrible at posting!  The gang at Jan's Funny Farm asked what we were up to, so here I am to tell you.


Even though my time outside is now supervised, I caught a vole.  A couple birdies too.  My Mommy was so surprised, she wasn't sure if I still could.


Jan and I also surprised her by being caught laying together.  I have to join Jan, cause if it's the other way around I leave.


And lastly an announcement.  This is me laying against my Mommy's belly.  Does it look big?  Well that's because there's something in there.  My Mommy says we're going to have a baby bean brother! I'm not sure what to think of this.  I like to use the what my Mommy calls "the baby bump" as a pillow, even though it has moves sometimes.  I got a bump to the head once!  He'll be here around the end of October or so.

So we're hanging out and having fun.  But also wondering about some of the changes around here...

15 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness. What a happy surprise (for us, not for you and your mom). Congratulations on the coming baby. It won't be too much longer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you all are doing well. Congrats on the new baby bean that's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! A Baby Bean Brother!!! ConCatulations!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. How absolutely lovely and great to meet you two. You are gorgeous looking and congrats to your mummy and bean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're happy you're all doing well. And great news about the new baby bean. ConCATulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what delightful news! we is glad to know that you (like us) is still around. you is furry lucky that you is gettin' a bean brofur an' we wishes you an' yer momma the furry best of efurrything in the months an' years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweeties! We wanted to thank you for visiting during our time of sorrow when we lost our Julie, it meant a lot to hear from our old friends. We're so sorry it's taken so long to write, but we were heartbroken. Purrs & headbonks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Gotcha Day to Jan and Congratulations on the Baby Bump.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First congratulations you will have a baby brother soon, how exciting!

    We want to thank you for your words of comfort when we lost Cookie then unexpectedly, Moe. Hopefully time will heal our sad hearts.

    Nina, Mindy, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! Thank you for your kind words on my blog regarding the recent passing of my Buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your kind thoughts for Treasure.
    We miss him.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! A sticky little human! Concats to the peep. I'll bet you'll be making yourself scarce. We have one of those coming around here every once in a while. But then again, you're a mighty hunter so don't forget to bring the baby bump some prezzies.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the thoughtful and kind comment you made on our post about our Daddy. We know he's an Angel smiling down on us but we are heartbroken.

    The Florida Furkids and Mom Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is probably good to keep your skills sharp. Congrats on the catches! You are both so lovely!


    Check out my homeless cat blog archives about the abandoned/feral cat colony I manage.

    Debby in Arizona

    http://RescuesAndMore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your kind words about Allie. We miss her so much.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete